วันอังคารที่ 16 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Bluebeards Original Beard Saver

Bluebeards Original Beard Saver
This daily skin and facial hair lotion acts as an outstanding anti-itch solution and conditioner for new beard growth. For the established beard, just a dab will manage unruly strands. A perfect moisturizer for both your face and beard. read more..

Hot Features
  • Keep your beard hair ingrown-free and conditioned with this moisturizer.


Sale Price : Click to see Sale Price


Best stuff for a really rough beard by D. GERALD
Of all the beard products I used this on tops them all. It has a nice pleasant smell and keeps my beard soft and velet to the touch. I use twice a day because I have a very thick and course beard. Once after I shower before bed and mid day in the afternoon if I get the chance. It doesn't have the greasy build up like other beard conditioner. Combined with the blue beard shampoo and a beard comb this is all you need

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น