วันอังคารที่ 13 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Treatment, 1.7-Ounce Jar

Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Treatment, 1.7-Ounce Jar
Olay Regenerist Continuous Night Recovery provides the look of a mini-lift each morning. The key to this breakthrough is an exclusive nighttime Amino-Peptide Complex. It works with a time-release effect, hydrating hour after hour to increase cell renewal within skin's surface. read more..

Good Features
  • One 1.7-ounce jar of facial night treatment
  • Made with Vitamin B3, Pro-vitamin B5, Amino-Peptide, Vitamin E and green tea
  • Night-time version of the amino peptide complex
  • Increases cellular renewal by 50%
  • Packaged in convenient, easy-to-use jar


Sale Price : Click to see Sale Price


SEEMS TO WORK by K. L. Lallathin
I've been using this since August 09 and I like the way it feels, not greasy and makes my skin soft. Does seem to tighten my face; which @ 50, is sagging and can't seem to get up. Most people are surprised to hear my age. I've noticed a difference in the tone of my skin. Altho' not a miracle product, it does do what it claims to do. May not work as well as the pricey skin treatments ($200+), so for the money it's a good investment in my skin.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น