วันศุกร์ที่ 4 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Vanicream Sunscreen Sport, SPF 35 4 oz (113 g)

Vanicream Sunscreen Sport, SPF 35 4 oz (113 g)
Broad Spectrum blocks UVA and UVB rays. No sensitizing chemical sunscreens. Dermatologist r read more..

Good Features
  • Rated SPF 35
  • Effectively blocks both UVA and UVB
  • Contains Vitamin E, a natural antioxidant which helps prevent damage to the skin
  • Non-comedogenic, oil free, PABA free and odorless
  • Non-greasy, long lasting


Discount Price : Click to see Discount Price


Sensitive Skin Relief! by narrowfeet
Having extremely sensitive skin (including eczema), it has been a challenge to find a sunscreen that didn't cause an adverse reaction - especially on my face and neck. After recent Mohs surgery for basal cell carcinoma on my nose, my dermatologist suggested Vanicream - the one product his most chemical sensitive patients could handle. I was skeptical, but agreed to try it - as I now have to wear SPF 30 daily on my face. I am so pleased! For the first time - no reaction, no redness, no breakouts, no welts that last for days. I would recommend this product to anyone - but especially to those who feel as I did that there wasn't a sunscreen made for my sensitive skin. Excellent results.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น