วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 4 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

De La Cruz Pomada De Azufre Sulfur Ointment 2.6 Oz Acne Cream

De La Cruz Pomada De Azufre Sulfur Ointment 2.6 Oz Acne Cream
De La Cruz Pomada de azufre sulfur ointment is used for treatment of acne, this ointment penetrates the pores, dries and clears pimples and blackheads. Helps to keep new pimples and blackheads from forming. Does not contain preservatives, or artificial colors or fragrances. read more..

Good Features
  • Does not contain preservatives
  • Penetrates deep in to the pores
  • Clears pimples and blackheads
  • For years people have used De La Cruz Pomada de Azufre: IT WORKS


Discount Price : Click to see Discount Price


A Bionic Beauty must buy - Miracle in a jar! by Bionic Beauty
I've been dabbing it on potential breakouts and current pimples now for over six weeks and the stuff is a miracle. It feels a bit goopy at first, apply it sparingly - trust me... a little goes a LONG way. I notice a very, very slight sulfur smell at first, but I've had other friends and family do a sniff check and they can't detect it after even a minute. It works great under makeup, or before bed. Plus if you're like me and have super-sensitive skin (Benzoyl Peroxide and Salicylic Acid often make me break out even worse), this frugal find could be just the ticket to clear up your skin.



I've bought a few bottles for friends and family - everyone is having great results! Since I am majorly pinching pennies lately, but don't want my face and skin reverting into a acne-laden nightmare, I'll definitely keep my Sulfur Ointment on my bedside table. My breakouts have decreased significantly, and if I do get a pimple, it heals in a few days rather than over a week or more.



I'm giving this my full Bionic Buy status!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น