วันเสาร์ที่ 10 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Mavala Stop-Nail Biting and Thumb Sucking Prevention, 10ml

Mavala Stop-Nail Biting and Thumb Sucking Prevention, 10ml
Buy Mavala Switzerland Nail & Cuticle Treatments - Mavala Switzerland Mavala Stop 10ml/0.3oz read more..

Best Features
  • Harmless, yet effective product that helps adults and children break the nail biting habit
  • Transparent formula with a distinct bitter taste
  • Can be used alone or over color
  • Also recommended for children who suck their thumbs


Best Deals : Click to see Best Deals


This will work if you actually want to quit by B. Branum
I think the key to me quitting was realizing what I was doing before I got started. I would put my fingers to my mouth without thinking about it when I was stressed for the first two weeks. The immediate terrible and lingering taste would remind me what I was doing and allow me to stop it. It will definitely make you wary of putting a finger near your mouth. I licked some sauce off my finger when I was cooking one night. BIG MISTAKE. This stuff is truly foul. I didn't paint my whole nails with it. I would just apply a little to the tips of my nails and cuticles every few days. It is a little shiny, but it looks a lot better than having mangled nails from biting.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น