วันศุกร์ที่ 9 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream, 1.7-Ounces

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream, 1.7-Ounces
The result of over 50 years of Olay research, this luxurious cream has the highest concentration of our signature amino-peptide complex infused with intracellular fortifier and a touch of precious marine proteins. read more..

Hot Features
  • Regenerates volume and shape across skin's 10 million surface cells
  • Restore elasticity
  • Has the highest concentration of our signature amino-peptide complex infused with intracellular fortifier and a touch of precious marine proteins


Sale Price : Click to see Sale Price


wonderful product by
I started using this product after seeing the ads on television. I'm glad I did because it works wonderful for me. Some of the reviews comment on their face breaking out, I have not had any problem with that. Also, some comments were made on the fragrance, but I do not find that to be a problem because it goes away quickly and it is not offensive. Overall, I am very pleased, my skin has taken on a glow it did not have before and has become more firm and smooth. Using it on my brow has actually made my eyes appear larger because it has lifted the skin over my eyelids. I believe since I started using it I look 5 years younger, I am 62. I am purchasing my 3rd jar and will continue to use it as long as Olay continues to make it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น