วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Olay Regenerist Eye Serum, .5-Ounce Bottle

Olay Regenerist Eye Serum, .5-Ounce Bottle
Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum visibly lifts and brightens the area around the eye - lids, corners and under-eyes - without drastic measures. It contains an amino-Peptide complex that hydrates to firm skin and allows the natural regeneration of collagen and elastin. Skin's natural glow will be restored and left feeling velvety-smooth. Fragrance free. Dematologist and ophthalmologist tested. Non-greasy. Use morning and night on cleansed skin. Place small dots all-around the eye area--under eyes, outer corners, eyelids--and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed read more..

Features
  • Moisturizes and Lifts
  • Natural regeneration of collagen and elastin
  • Non-Greasy
  • Use morning & night on cleansed skin


Sale Price : Click to see Sale Price


A Little Goes a Long Way by Blue
This was the first eye cream I used that wasn't too thick or heavy for my sensitive eye area. And where I didn't worry it would clog my pores. It has a good consistency, goes on smoothly, and absorbs quickly. It moisturizes well, and it's lightweight on so that you don't feel it at all. As other reviewers have noted, it doesn't sting your eyes, which is another reason I bought it.



However, though this doesn't sting your eyes, it does still seep into them. At least for me. It took me months to realize that the yellowish gunk in my eyes that I kept waking up with wasn't from the dusty air or allergies, but from the eye serum. I had been applying it directly on the eyelid as they suggested. I then started to apply it to the brow bone like other creams and the yellowish gunk went away.



Though it is a small bottle (like most eye creams), a little goes a long way. And when you think you're done (ie. the pump no longer dispenses any more), there's still a lot more left inside. Try popping off the top and you'll see what I mean. I've been trying to finish a bottle for a few months now just scooping out the leftovers.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น