วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Vanicream Sunscreen Sport, Spf, 4-ounce

Vanicream Sunscreen Sport, Spf, 4-ounce
VanicreamTM Sunscreen Sport SPF 35 is a broad spectrum sunscreen that protects your skin throughout the UVA spectrum and provides more protection than your natural sunburn protection (UVB). While all sunscreens protect your skin from the sun's burning UVB rays, VanicreamTM Sunscreen Sport SPF 35 contains zinc oxide, an ingredient that offers additional protection from the UVA rays which may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin. This sunscreen also contains Vitamin E, a natural antioxidant which helps prevent damage to the skin by neutralizing free radicals produced when skin is exposed to the sun. read more..

Features
  • Contains Zinc Oxide, offers protection from UVA as well as UVB
  • Contains Vitamin E
  • Have fun in the sun and stay protected!


Cool Price : Click to see Cool Price


A true life-saver! by Dana
I have eczema and have struggled with beauty products my entire life. Most recently, I have started experiencing severe reactions to sunscreen, but only on my face. My allergist recommended that I purchase Vanicream sunscreen, so off to the pharmacy I went. It was hard to find, and it was over $20 a bottle. On Amazon, however, it was nearly half that price, and with my Prime membership, shipped free.



The product is incredible, but does have some drawbacks. It is rather thick, and rubbing it into my skin takes a little time. Once rubbed in, it does leave a little bit of a shine to my skin - it doesn't feel greasy, just shines. Although applying it can take some time and it does leave a little shine, it is worth it. I have not had a reaction at all this summer!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น