วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 28 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Olay Regenerist Eye Serum, .5-Ounce Bottle

Olay Regenerist Eye Serum, .5-Ounce Bottle
Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum visibly lifts and brightens the area around the eye - lids, corners and under-eyes - without drastic measures. It contains an amino-Peptide complex that hydrates to firm skin and allows the natural regeneration of collagen and elastin. Skin's natural glow will be restored and left feeling velvety-smooth. Fragrance free. Dematologist and ophthalmologist tested. Non-greasy. Use morning and night on cleansed skin. Place small dots all-around the eye area--under eyes, outer corners, eyelids--and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed read more..

Good Features
  • Moisturizes and Lifts
  • Natural regeneration of collagen and elastin
  • Non-Greasy
  • Use morning & night on cleansed skin


Cheap Price : Click to see Cheap Price


GREAT eye moisturizer by Siebies
I'm a 30 year old female and I've recently started to see slight wrinkles around my eyes as well as dark circles. In addition, I've also had quite a bit of dryness around my eyes. Over the past year, I've tried a number of different brands of eye moisturizers and none have worked. Until now, that is. I wish I would've tried the Olay Regenerist Eye Serum from the start. All of the above problems have been solved, and my skin just seems brighter than it used to be. I definitely plan to continue using this product and I highly recommend it to others.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น