วันอาทิตย์ที่ 17 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Proactiv Solution 3 Step System Kit, 2 Month Supply

Proactiv Solution 3 Step System Kit, 2 Month Supply
Our basic clear skin kit includes full-size bottles of the essential Proactiv® Solution system. This system, developed by dermatologists, uses Combination TherapyTM to help heal and stop breakouts at their source.

Includes:
Renewing Cleanser to wash away excess oil and dirt

Revitalizing Toner to balance skin tone

Repairing Lotion to help attack bacteria read more..

Nice Features
  • 4 oz Toner
  • 4 oz Cleanser
  • 2 oz Lotion


Discount Price : Click to see Discount Price


Improved Skin Clarity, Texture by C. Belaen
After using this product for almost two months, I have noticed significant improvement with the clarity and texture of my skin. Generally, I have consistent, but mild break-outs, but since I have been using this product, I have not had any breakouts. Also, Proactive really prevents breakouts on my face that occur after waxing. After 25 years of using various acne products, hands down, this is THE best product for mild acne.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น