วันจันทร์ที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Zeno Heat Treat Blemish Prevention Kit, 1-Count

Zeno Heat Treat Blemish Prevention Kit, 1-Count
Zeno heat treat blemish prevention treatment serums destroys 99.9 percentages of acne bacteria and in 1 hour helps prevents future breakouts on contact. It is gentle on Skin and is non-drying. read more..

Best Features
  • Destroys 99.9 percentage of acne bacteria in 1 hour
  • Helps prevent future breakouts on contact
  • Penetrates and unclogs pores
  • Gentle on Skin, non-Drying


Cool Price : Click to see Cool Price


Divine! by Seattle's Best
I am a huge fan of Zeno Products, so I rushed out and bought this when I first heard about it. It is totally divine! I am tickled pink at the results. I have had no problems with it whatsoever. It has really helped to reduce my outbreaks, which means that I need to use my pink Hotspot less. This product has been extremely helpful to me. I will definitely buy the refills too when I run out!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น