วันอังคารที่ 12 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream, 1.7-Ounces

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream, 1.7-Ounces
The result of over 50 years of Olay research, this luxurious cream has the highest concentration of our signature amino-peptide complex infused with intracellular fortifier and a touch of precious marine proteins. read more..

Features
  • Regenerates volume and shape across skin's 10 million surface cells
  • Restore elasticity
  • Has the highest concentration of our signature amino-peptide complex infused with intracellular fortifier and a touch of precious marine proteins


Discount Price : Click to see Discount Price


Great Wrinkle Cream by DeeJBee
I have been using this cream for a few months now and I love it. My skin has never looked better. I recommend this cream to all my friends.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น