วันเสาร์ที่ 30 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Proactiv Solution 3 Step System Kit, 2 Month Supply

Proactiv Solution 3 Step System Kit, 2 Month Supply
Our basic clear skin kit includes full-size bottles of the essential Proactiv® Solution system. This system, developed by dermatologists, uses Combination TherapyTM to help heal and stop breakouts at their source.

Includes:
Renewing Cleanser to wash away excess oil and dirt

Revitalizing Toner to balance skin tone

Repairing Lotion to help attack bacteria read more..

Features
  • 4 oz Toner
  • 4 oz Cleanser
  • 2 oz Lotion


Discount Price : Click to see Discount Price


Worthwhile purchase. by morgandavis
At first glance, it may seem a little expensive, but you are paying for quality. I've tried other products that claim to be as good but have had little to no success with them. This is not a miracle treatment that will cure your skin forever as the commercials claim but it certainly does help clear it up and keep your face looking nice. I also use witch hazel on my face with the toner and very seldomly use the third step. I have no idea why some people claim that it dries their face out. I have almost never had that happen. Proactiv is incredibly gentle on your skin. I'd definitely recommend it. There might be something out there that is cheaper and or works better. But so far this is definitely the best product I've used on my face.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น