วันพุธที่ 6 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Weleda Skin Food, 2.5-Ounce

Weleda Skin Food, 2.5-Ounce
Dry, rough skin of any age gets indulgent moisture with this intensively nourishing, deeply hydrating cream. it’s a unique, ultra-rich whole-body cream that deeply hydrates, restores and protects your skin. deeply moisturized and protected, your skin looks soft and supple with a healthy glow. read more..

Nice Features
  • for dry and rough skin
  • organic calendula flower extract gently nourish and care for your skin
  • deeply hydrates, restores and protects your skin


Cool Price : Click to see Cool Price


WONDERFUL! by S. V. Heming
Skin Food by Waleda is by far my favorite cream. Thick and creamy, it goes on like an oil-based cream, yet doesn't stay "greasy". The fragrance is lovely, yet not overpowering. Used before bedtime on your hands and feet really helps add softness to one's skin. I even use it on my face and have never had any problems. I live in Colorado where it is cold and dry and I spend a great deal of each day outside. Skin Food has really helped me keep my exposed skin protected and looking good. I always keep a tube in my purse and have given tubes to all my family members (guys and gals) they all LOVE it!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น