วันอังคารที่ 5 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Proactiv Solution Refining Mask 2.5 Oz

Proactiv Solution Refining Mask 2.5 Oz
Developed by dermatologists specifically for the management of acne, this soothing mask provides deep cleaning while helping refine problem skin. From Proactiv(R) Solution

Size 2.5 oz read more..

Features
  • Helps heal blemishes
  • Visibly reduces the appearance of pore size
  • Leaves skin looking fresh and radiant
  • Overnight help perfect for emergency blemish treatment
  • Full Size Bottle.


Best Deals : Click to see Best Deals


really works by NJ
I love the mask because it actually works and does not dry my skin out. I have sensitive skin that tends to be on the dry side as it is, so finding something to treat my pimples without making them red and irritating my skin was impossible until now.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น