วันจันทร์ที่ 4 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

RapidLash - Eye Lash and Brow Renewal Serum

RapidLash - Eye Lash and Brow Renewal Serum
In just 30 days, this innovative high-performance formula promotes the appearance of healthy, natural lash and brow growth with a simple once a day application. RapidLash offers maximum protection by delivering essential proteins, vitamins, moisturizing and rejuvenating ingredients that replenish and strengthen the structure of lashes and brows, while adding shine and elasticity. Each strand is nourished providing incredible results that improve the appearance of thin, sparse eyebrows. RapidLash helps transform thin, brittle or short lashes into thicker, longer, healthier-looking lashes and brows!
Moisturizing and rejuvenating agents help add shine and flexibility. read more..

Features
  • Potent Polypeptides help amplify the length, thickness and volume.
  • Powerful Polypeptides provide effective protection against breakage and naturally supports longer, stronger morevoluminous lashes.
  • Vital proteins and vitamins help replenish and fortify.
  • Panthenol and rich minerals join forces to help replenish and rejuvenate lashes with essential proteins and vitamins that provide strength, shine and enhance lashes.
  • Unique moisturizing agents provide extreme hydration to lashes by locking in moisture while improving elasticity and durability.


Cheap Price : Click to see Cheap Price


Shockingly enough, this product DOES work by C. Christiansen
I am someone who loves to try new products in hopes that they might actually provide the results they so very much promise, however, before handing over my hard earned cash, I do research and read the reviews on the product that I choose to buy. I came across rapidlash, and as someone who has hates to wear mascara, I'd figured I would love to try a product that "promises" to grow more, fuller, darker lashes. I looked up the reviews & comments on rapidlash, and even though I was skeptic of the product, (as I am of most products that promise to enhance, or make you beautiful in some way) I purchased it. I figured that for $30 if it worked, it would be well worth the money, and if it didn't, then at least I tried it for myself and got my answer, AND I wouldn't be out a buck load of money.



Well, I tried it, and it worked. Yes I was surprised too. Normally the beauty products that I buy, rarely, rarely ever work, but after a month of using this product on a nightly basis, my lashes are longer, and there's more of them. I am on month number two of usage, and I have noticed that they have begun to get darker as well. I have nothing negative to say about this product (again another surprise) it worked as promised for me, no side effects, no eye burning, no skin discoloration, nothing. Just results. I recently purchased a second tube, and am very satisfied with my results.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น